Being a key element of quality control, Product Inspections allow you to verify product quality on site at different stages of the production process and prior to its dispatch. Inspecting your product before it leaves the manufacturer's premises is an effective way of preventing quality problems and supply chain disruptions further down the line.
Why Get a Product Inspection?
- Ensure product quality at every production stage
- Verify quality at the source and don't pay for defective goods
- Avoid recalls and reputational damage
- Anticipate production and shipment delays
- Optimize your quality control budget
for phone inspection what we will do?
Inspection Standard: ISO2859-1(Mil Std105E)A: check quantity if meet specification, if have any shortage
|Quantity Unit: PCS|
|P.O||Item||Order Qty||Qty/Carton||Order Cartons||Quantity Breakdown||Sample Size|
|Carton No.:||No carton # (selected 8 cartons)|
B: production line
C. Defects picture
rub test and an adhesive test
Smell check: check if have any odor smell or bad smellE: Batteries check:
verify batteries get charged and not inflated. Voltage check if battery included: charge time and discharge time recording
F : General function check: vibrator check:verify that vibrator is isolated
vibration function, keys, buttons and keypad) perform fatigue test
LED lights and flash lights check
MP3 and MP4 function check
camera, sound check
ringing function check
IQS Inspection service :
- Initial Production Inspection (IPI)
- During Production Inspection(DURPRO)
- Pre-shipment Inspection (PSI)
- Container Loading Supervision (CLS)
- Production Monitoring (PM)
Our prompt, reliable and independent inspections make sure that your consumer goods comply with the requirements mandated by local regulations, international standards and buyer-specific quality control. 10 Labs for consumer goods testing & certification: CNAS, CMA, CPSC, AATCC, ASTM, ISO...
High Efficiency, 365 days rollingIQS--The Quality of The Partner Around you.